Renaissance

the french term for the Italian: Rinascimento which was derived from "ri" meaning again and "nascere" "be born".

I totally forgot about this blog, I know it still exists but never found the time to write anything. The last post I wrote was about the death of my youngest sister's premature born child and along with it this blog was buried in the ashes.

I started shifting my attention to my job and it slowly took all my energy leaving none for creativity. I slowly and unwilling entered the dark ages. Until recently, events that transpired made me realize that life is too short and I realized I'm already "living to work "and not "working to live". I decided to quit my job and try out free lance work.

Now I think the dark ages are over and its time to signal the renaissance for this blog and my life in general. I am now on my way to living my life the way i wanted it to be and how it should be.

It may be difficult at first but I know once it's my decree, the universe will agree...

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.