Hurt....

I'm still on a "sad mode" , I try to just brush the thing that's bothering me off yet like a shadow, it's won't leave me until I'm kept in the dark. . .

The reason: I was stupid enough to commit the same mistake ('tangina, di na ko nadala!)

Anyway, I met this guy on-line. We used to just talk over the phone and text once in a while. Then finally we decided to meet and he went over out place. I expected him to just stay for a couple of hours and yet we might have enjoyed each other's company too much that he stayed from monday night and went home wednesday around 7pm.

The whole time, all we ever did was stay in my room, eat, drink Milo with creamer, hug, kiss, * * *, magkulitan, sleep, etc. I would leave him alone in my room just to prepare food, make him his milo, or go to the john's, etc. The point is, i was with him almost the whole time. . .

The days we're together, i thought i was just enjoying his company since we share a lot of things in common plus the fact that i made a vow not to fall for someone as of the current time so as to stay focussed with my current goals. And yet after he went home, I started missing him, I thought of it like a hang-over. . . that soon it will go away but it didn't, so I invited him to come over and told him I'll cook tuna pasta for him like I promised in one of our conversations.

Honestly, I was excited and yet here's the sad thing. . . while I was buying stuff needed to cook the freaking pasta, he texted me. . . I was with my bestfriend then but I try not to show him how I felt when I read the message. . .

"Pwede ba magsama?" as I read it, I didn't know what to say but anyway I replied "sure, sino ba 'yang kasama mo?"

"Bf ko, hehehe!" the exact message. . . i don't know but I feel hurt, still I just answered back saying "sige I'll see you and your bf tomorrow" and I don't know why. . .

Then finally, the day came, i cooked pasta, tidy my room, then he texted me saying that they may be late. . . i told him ok I'll just wait for you and your bf then he texted back, "i wish!" and they arrived 30 mins late with half a gallon of ice cream.

I served the pasta, they said they liked it, then ice cream. . . i was not able to eat, (i just don't feel like it) then we stayed in my room for nearly 2 hours just lying in my bed, the three of us chatting. . . but the thing is, I really felt jealous, all the time I'm restless, I was feeling more insecure as moments pass, I felt like it's one of the longest 2 hours of my life. . . and then it hit me, I'm falling for the guy. . .

Sadly, I felt that he liked that other guy, I don't know, I may be paranoid or something but now, I don't know what to do. . . I don't know how to finish this entry so I guess I'll just think things over and get back on this one...

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.