{Moving On}

I guess it's about time that I leave this chapter behind and start anew. I have been sad and gloomy for the longest time and I think I need to find means to dispel this sadness. . . it's killing me. . .
Anyway, I know I have a thousand reasons to be sad but come to think of it, I have a million other reasons to be happy. . . I know this is not an easy task but I know everyone would agree it's the best road to take even if I need to start everything from scratch . . .
My first move: to learn to love myself more. . . I guess I've been trying to give myself to people, try to give everything and too late to realize, I have nothing left for me. . .
Then I need to find my old self, I need to find the fun person I used to be. . . I know he's just there somewhere, I may have just overlooked him but I have this feeling I'm gonna find him.
Next move, I have to go home, 'coz I feel so sleepy and it's been an hour since my shift ended and my eyes are so tired from staring at the monitor. . .

0 comments:

Followers

Powered by Blogger.